I am partnering with Billy Zigouras on Test the Curve Day 2020.
I will be organizing several different tests. You can participate here or find a place to partner on the Facebook page.
Tests to be performed:
- Sun’s angle at local solar noon on the day of the Match Equinox.
- Left to right curve with an external straight edge as a reference.
- Reciprocal zenith angles.
- Test if the horizon rises to eye level?
- Long-distance observations to test if we see too far.
There will be a dedicated page for each measurement with instructions on how you can participate. If you have other ideas, email email@example.com.