The $10,000 Flat Earth Sextant Challenge
I’ve made the challenge to flat earthers to use a sextant to use two different sets of elevation angles to three separate stars to determine the location of the observers using only flat earth geometry. I’ve provided the equivalent of $10,000 in bitcoin to a third party to award to the winner of the challenge. You can read more about this challenge and see all of the parameters and legal information at my $10,000 Flat Earth Sextant Challenge.
Flat Earthers are global leaders in censoring people
- Allan Norstrand
- Coward: Sleeping Warrior
- Coward: Quantum Eraser
- Pro censorship: Kyle Adams
- Ban denier BigPigSlapper Oink
- Coward: TheRabster
Math and Science applied to flat or spherical earth
There are several observations and experiments that regular people can do without large budgets. These all are positive evidence for a spherical earth and have no valid, scientific explanation on a flat earth. A page for each one will be coming:
- The Bible says the earth is a globe
- Einstein confirmed Newton
- We have a Sun in the sky and people know a lot about it
- The earth rotates and there is ample evidence
- 16 measurements of the strength of gravity
- Information on Einstein
- Radius of the earth measurements:
- The surface of the Salt Flats have been measured
- High altitude balloons
- Does science prove things?
- The horizon does not rise to eye level
- Sunset on flat earth
- How does downward refraction affects the apparent position of objects
- Deriving the Angular Size Formula
- Polaris moves
- The sky is not a screen
- Left to right curve of the horizon
- Left to Right curve 2
- Evidence and measurements of earth’s curve
- The YouTube Channel of Truth paradox
- Detailed information on Theodolites
- There are some sick flat earthers
- Watching one of my debates live, play along: Flerf Bingo
- Rockets in a Vacuum
- 2019 December Solstice measurements
- Government admits the earth isn’t flat, to nobody’s surprise
- Are the salt flats actually flat?
- Moon terminator illusion
- Sunset and sunrise time from first disc touch to disc fully hidden
- Sun angular size does not change throughout the day
- Moon angular size changes only slightly
- The sun casts shadows on the underside of clouds after sunset
- Anticrepuscular rays
- Stars in the Southern hemisphere rotate in the opposite direction from the north
- Southern celestial pole is visible due south for all observers south of the equator all the time, simultaneously
- The angular elevation of Polaris and the Sigma Octantis
- The path traced across the sky on the equator on the equinox requires the equator to be straight
Open invitation to debate Tuesday at 8pm Central
I have an open invitation to debate flat earth every Tuesday at 8pm Central time. I ask that it be cordial and family friendly. Have a look at my requested debate ground rules.
If you want to challenge me, send me an email.
Here is my YouTube playlist of previous debates: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhXN9xximc-JXs3gx8aRF2VSziLat4Tcv
I also have a web page listing my debates.
Space tourism is interesting, so far 8 non-astronauts have paid to go to space.
Flat Earth and Globe Earth Challenges
There are a lot of challenges on the topic of whether the earth is flat or not. Many of these challenges are questionable. Challenges have been met yet have not been paid out by the issuer. Some have ambiguous parameters. Most have the issuer as the sole judge, hardly impartial. To address this I have created a framework to be used for challenges.
I have issued one challenge so far using this framework and plan several more:
- Piece Together Maps, flat or not
- Gravity challenge
- Flat Earth Sextant Challenge
- Globe Earth Sextant Challenge
- Future: Physical model of celestial poles and trails
- Future: Physical model of crepuscular rays
- Future: Physical model of local sun over flat earth to replicate sundial observations
- Future: Physical model of local sun over flat earth with equator equinox observations