Other pages on Mark’s lies:
- Lying about a baby’s death
- Mark Steele is stupid about Volts vs Electron Volts
- Mark Steele’s Uncredentials
- Fake Huawei Document
- Fake IEEE Document
- Antenna references
Listen to Mark tell us that he’s not an expert:
Mark Steele is a scam artist that preys on gullible people concerned about the health ramifications of 5G cell networks. He claims he is a weapons expert, he is not. He has put out several videos examining old streetlights and claims they are weapons systems.
I have started responding to these false claims, first by informing people that the antenna is a 1/4 wave monopole antenna. He claims:
- “That’s the antenna, that’s a scanner, it’s radar… radar piece of equipment.”
- “This is a high gain dielectric lens antenna.”
- “This can target acquire. It’s radar, that’s a scanner, it’s a scanning antenna.”
Anyone with the most basic understanding of antennas can see his claims are pure lies.
I have directly issued a challenge to face me in a live debate: https://youtu.be/LVz1I0GlHow
Mark didn’t like my video and sent a message on Facebook:
Then promptly blocked me. He spends a lot of time complaining about getting censored, then censors me. His hypocrisy validates my claims about his lying. This is my response to him:
So, Mark, will you step up to debate that antenna live? Send me an email, comment on my videos, join my Discord server, hit me up on Twitter, unblock me on Facebook. I won’t censor you. I’m not a hypocrite like you are.
Challenge sent via Twitter: